Bergamot is often used in the perfume industry because of it's refreshing yet floral aroma. It's antiseptic properties help ward off infection and aid in healthy recovery.
- Reduces tension and soothes painfully tight muscles, it's wonderful for aiding in leg cramps and restless leg syndrome
- Bergamot is restorative, calming and emotionally up lifting.
- Supports the release of repressed emotion and depressive feelings
- Reduces and eliminates abdominal cramps and is effective aid for digestion
Directions for Use
- Use 4-5 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 5% in carrier oil for topical use to minimize skin sensitivity
Balsamic, Sweet, Woody
Fresh Fruit Rind
Country of Origin
Limonene, linalyl acetate
Safety & Precautions
Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.