Eucalyptus oil promotes comfort during colds and flu. The main chemical component, 1-8 cineole, helps promotes feelings of clear breathing and open airways. It's natural antibacterial effects make it a useful air purifier and surface sanitizer.
- Refreshing, stimulating, and helps with concentration
- Expectorant, reduces swelling of mucus membranes and loosens phlegm
- Effective for clearing sinus congestion, asthma, colds and coughs
- Eases the pain of sore muscles and joints
Directions for Use
- Use 4-5 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 5% in carrier oil for topical use to minimize skin sensitivity
Country of Origin
Safety & Precautions
Avoid use during pregnancy. Do not use with epilepsy or with high blood pressure. Do not use in children under age 3. Do not take internally; may cause liver toxicity.