Lavender's properties promote rapid healing and reduces scarring making it useful in every step of the skincare routine. It has a calming, relaxing aroma that useful for treating depression and insomnia.
- Lavender is effective for treating inflammation of muscles and joints and provides topical pain relief
- Helps clear the lungs during bronchitis, colds, asthma, and whooping cough
- Especially useful for burns, wounds, ulcers, and insect bites.
- Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
Directions for Use
- Use 4-5 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 5% in carrier oil for topical use to minimize skin sensitivity
Floral, Fresh, Herbaceous, Sweet
Country of Origin
Safety & PrecautionsDo not use if you have low blood pressure. Safe to use with children with moderation and in low dilution. Avoid during 1st and 2nd trimester of pregnancy.