Patchouli has a rich, earthy, and grounding fragrance and is often used during prayer or meditation. It's astringent properties help stimulate contracted muscles, nerves and skin making it effective for reducing the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections.
- Has a balancing effect on emotions making it effective for anxiety symptoms
- Patchouli has It has cell-rejuvenating properties giving it the power to lessen the look of scars or marks on the skin
- Can help kill fungus, making it useful when battling athlete’s foot or other fungal infections
- The Patchouli aroma helps ward off mosquitoes, fleas, ants, lice, moths and flies
Directions for Use
- Use 4-5 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 5% in carrier oil for topical use to minimize skin sensitivity
Balsam, Exotic, Sensual, Floral, and Sweet
Country of Origin
Patchouli alcohol, α-Bulnesene, α-Guaiene
Safety & PrecautionsAvoid during pregnancy. Use in moderation and low dilution to avoid headaches or nausea.