Roman Chamomile has a great reputation for being calming and soothing. It helps reduce stress and anxiety and is helps to relieve skin irritations. Roman Chamomile is often used on skin infections and wounds.
- Roman Chamomile is a mild sedative and helps to calm nerves and reduce anxiety by creating a relaxing environment
- It is commonly used for seasonal allergies to relieve mucus congestion, irritations, swelling and hives
- Soothe menstrual cramps and body aches commonly associated with PMS
- The natural anti-inflammatory agents in Roman Chamomile can help reduce pain associated with arthritis
Directions for Use
- Use 4-5 drops in a diffuser of your choice
- Dilute 1% to 5% in carrier oil for topical use to minimize skin sensitivity
Fruity, Herbaceous, Sweet
Country of Origin
Sobutyl angelate, isoamyl angelate, methallyl angelate
Safety & Precautions
There is a possibility of sensitivity if person has an allergy to ragweed. Do not use during pregnancy.